Burn2: Winter BurnGingerbread Houses
(with Jack Frost Effigy)
Please carefully review the guidelines before booking your performances, including the detailed information about each of the two stages.
Burn2's Regional events are held on one region, Deep Hole. While we will have two stages available for the event, there is only one land stream, so only one performance happening at any given time. Use this page to book your performance slot on one of the two stages.
You must select the stage on which you wish to perform; then the available time slots will appear.
Main Stage: Primarily used by DJs, live singers and performers who do not bring their own complete, pre-built stages with them. Small props are fine. There may be a DJ console that can be used or removed as desired. Footprint is 32m x 32m x 32m.
BOB (Bring Own Build) Stage: An open area with footprint 32m x 32m x 32m, max 650LI. Performing troupes, dance groups, live singers and DJs with their own stage sets will find this an ideal place for their performances.
These two stages will face each other with a 32m x 32m area between them open for dancing.
- * IMPORTANT: 1 booking max per day of the event.
- Time slots on the signup form are in one-hour increments. Please book 1 or 2 (consecutive) hours.
Each booking must be no more than 2 hours long.
- Wear your Burn2 Access "Burn2 Performer" tag when you come to perform at Burn2. This will allow you to rez the props or stage set you need for your performance. You will also be able to take the stream when your set begins.
- *IMPORTANT NOTE: Performers may not use media objects without prior authorisation from the performance lead and B2TV staff. The land media information must be left unchanged. It is reserved for use by B2TV staff.
- Check in at least 30 minutes before your scheduled time in the Burn2 Access group. If we don't hear from you by 20 minutes before your show time, we will seek a replacement and you may lose your slot.
On the form, you will have the option to enter your own stream URL or we can provide one of ours free of charge. We strongly urge a minimum 100 listener stream. Please have it tested and ready at check-in.
- When you check in, you will be contacted by a member of the stage crew. When it comes time for your show, either you or stage crew can perform the handoff with the stream.
- Backup Performers: Occasionally, a performer may be unable to play at their assigned show time. Things happen - loss of Internet, computer glitches, illness. Watch the Burn2 Access group for calls for cover/backup performers when needed. Please communicate with the Performance Lead as soon as possible if you learn you are not able to perform at your assigned time.
- Decommodification: We sincerely appreciate the gift of your talent and time that you share with the Burn2 community! As with all Burn2 events, performers and artists alike are asked to agree to the following rules for Decommodification as required by the Burning Man organization: No tip jars, no group joiners, no in-chat promotion spam, no club advertising. We do encourage you to enhance your SL profile.