Burn2 Logo SelectionSUNDAY, 6 FEBRUARY 2022
Below are the requirements for the design:
- Make sure the logo can be easily resized for various uses.
- The text may or may not be part of the logo but if included, use either "Burn2" or "BURN2".
- Design elements should be either your own original work, or you may use CC0 images as PART of, not all, the design.
- The design should be clearly symbolic, unique to the Burn2 regional.
- The design should be easily recognisable at various sizes.
- The design can be used on white, black or transparent background.
- Limit the number of colours used in the logo to 3 or fewer.
- The aim is simplicity, clarity and a strong association that is unique to Burn2.
We may select a design idea that looks promising and have the creator team up with someone else who is a "texture wizard" to refine it and arrive at a complete, finished design. We want collaboration and participation to be part of the process of arriving at our new logo.
Choose the 3 best designs in your opinion, and if desired you can add a comment or suggestion related to that logo design.
The 8 surviving logos are shown below, along with the current Burn2 logo. Click to see larger views, then near the bottom of the page, tick the boxes for the three (3) logo designs you like best.
This Sunday morning's meeting will do the same thing with the same set of 8 + current logo designs to start with, so they get a fair chance as well.
Let's see how this round shakes out! Form closes TUESDAY 8 February at 12 Midnight SLT.