- Provide information for foreign language speaking visitors to BURN2 events.
- Work closely with community guides and greeters.
- Provide extended translation of all materials in support of Communications and all Core leads.
- Language will not be a barrier in interaction of any participant in BURN2.
- Excellent communication skills
- Translatation skills
- Team Spirit
- Friendly & Patient,
- Outgoing, likes approaching strangers
- Translation of written materials for distribution to arrivals at events
- Gate Road during the October Burn event, Welcome Area at other events, stages
- 10-30 hours during October Burn week, 2-10 hours during other events (or as needed)