- These are the artists, scripters, and designers who build the large builds for the entire community to enjoy.
- Man Build Crew Lead will assemble the Man crew. Used at October Burn events.
- Temple Build Crew is selected by the Lamplighters. They oversee the build, see that it meets requirements. Used at October Burn events.
- Center Camp Crew build Center Camp – this may be different for each event. Used at October and other BURN2 events.
- Stage Crew build the official BURN2 music stages for BURN2 events, including the October Burns.
- Membership in crews is not mutually exclusive; you may work on more than one if needed or asked.
- Strong collaboration skills, able to work in a team
- Sense of the absurd
- Able to work to specifications
- Large time commitment leading up to events
- Expert level building, scripting, texturing and architecture skills (any or all)
- Prior and during BURN2 events, especially the October event
- Man and Temple builds need to be built, scripted, tested and ready one week before the October event opens.
- 10-30 hours per week around event times