- Experts on all cool things of interest at the Burn.
- Aid attendees in the discovery of events, art, camps and performance on the Playa through interpretative tours.
- PRE-EVENTS: Gather information from artists, performers and participants about builds and performances and create tours, notecards with SLurls and descriptive information to distribute to participants of BURN2 events.
- A Tour is art and performance in and of itself!
- Mentor and coach the Ten Principles and readily explain the history of Burning Man and BURN2 experience and aesthetic.
- Team Spirit, Sense of the absurd
- Will commit to regular shifts
- Friendly & Patient
- Outgoing, likes approaching strangers
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Preparation before events and tours during events, especially the October Burn event
- 10-30 hours during October Burn week, 2-10 hours during other events