Burn2 Planning Meetings
Weekly Planning Meetings
Burn2 holds planning meetings twice weekly for the primary purpose of planning events and activities for the regional. If you have a suggestion for an item to add to a meeting's agenda, you can submit your suggestion below. The leads will review the submitted items and set the agendas for the upcoming meetings.
When an item is submitted, the leads will consider the requested date and priority to set the agenda. If an item will be on the agenda for a meeting, it will be announced in inworld notices to the BurningMan 2.0 group before the upcoming meeting and posted on the agenda, found here.
• Meetings are held on Sunday mornings at 9:00 AM SLT and Thursday evenings at 9:00 PM SLT.
• The purpose of these meetings is for planning events and activities, or discussing ideas for events and activities.
• If an agenda item is an idea for something that a person needs to explain, we expect that the person submitting the item suggestion will be in attendance at the meeting when it is taken up for discussion. If the person is not at the meeting, their agenda item may be tabled for another date.
• Requests should be submitted at least two days before the date of the selected meeting.
• The categories on the form should be self-explanatory. Choose the best one for your item.
Planning Meeting Topic Submission
"People out here build whole worlds out of nothing, through cooperating."
"Burning Man is like a big family picnic. Would you sell things to one another at a family picnic? No, you'd share things."
It verges on the wholly other."