Burn2: Winter Burn Volunteer Thank You PartyPERFORMER BOOKING
SUNDAY, 6 FEBRUARY 2022
Noon til Midnight SLT
The guidelines are slightly different for the volunteer thank you party, please review them before booking your performances.
Burn2's Regional events are held on one region, Deep Hole. There is only one land stream, so only one performance happening at any given time. Use this page to book your performance slot.
There are two stage areas available:
Main Stage: Primarily used by DJs, live singers and performers who do not bring their own complete, pre-built stages with them. Small props are fine. There may be a DJ console that can be used or removed as desired. Footprint is 32m x 32m x 32m.
BOB (Bring Own Build) Stage: An open area with footprint 32m x 32m x 32m, max 650LI. Performing troupes, dance groups, live singers and DJs with their own stage sets will find this an ideal place for their performances.
These two stages will face each other with a 32m x 32m area between them open for dancing. You can decide which stage you prefer to play on - just set up and start at your scheduled time.
- Time slots on the signup form are in one-hour increments. Please book 1 or 2 (consecutive) hours.
Each booking must be no more than 2 hours long.
- Wear your Burn2 Access "Burn2 Performer" tag when you come to perform at Burn2. This will allow you to rez the props or stage set you need for your performance. You will also be able to take the stream when your set begins.
- *IMPORTANT NOTE: Performers may not use media objects without prior authorisation from the performance lead and B2TV staff. The land media information must be left unchanged. It is reserved for use by B2TV staff.
- Let us know you're on playa in the Burn2 Access group chat, at least 20 minutes before your scheduled time.
You are expected to bring your own stream url - ideally it should be a minimum 100 listener stream. Please have it tested and ready.
- When you are ready to start, you can arrange the stream handoff with the preceding performer.
- Decommodification: We sincerely appreciate the gift of your talent and time that you share with the Burn2 community! As with all Burn2 events, performers and artists alike are asked to agree to the following rules for Decommodification as required by the Burning Man organization: No tip jars, no group joiners, no in-chat promotion spam, no club advertising. We do encourage you to enhance your SL profile.
Any questions? Contact Volunteer Coordinator Freia Guillaume inworld.