Saturday, March 3rd the BURN2 team will host a Town Hall at 9 AM SLT and 8 PM SLT. The Burning Man Community in SL comes together twice yearly to talk about what they want to see, what they want to do, what has been planned, what should be planned, to learn what’s changed and give input on what SHOULD be changed. So why should you come to a Town Hall? Well you can …
- Find out about the new Mission of BURN2 and how you can be a part of it.
- Find out about hosting 10 Principles events on Deep Hole Sim…through radical collaboration.
- Get all the info on volunteering…there are no bystanders, YOU make the events in BURN2!
- Get a sneak peak into the early planning for the upcoming BURN as we announce the dates!
- Ponder the vicissitudes of the upcoming theme…should it be the same as BURNING MAN’s? Should the theme be of our own creation? Only YOU can decide these weighty matters!
- Make comments about Staff Costumes and lack of taste.
- Get Dust in your boots once again.
Please arrive at least 10 minutes early on Deep Hole and proceed to Center Camp.
To keep you occupied between Town Halls we will have Paintball on the Playa…or the Zombie APlayaClypse! That’s right…Grab a paintball gun, smoosh paint at the attacking Zombies (they are walking dead anyway) and splatter your friends. Shoot your favorite Core team member, Ranger, DPW, DMV, or Lamplighter! Expect Music, DJs, and even …Race Mutant vehicles on the track! Check in all day for lots of cool fun things.
Wear washable prims only please.
Burn2 Core Team