Burn2 Logo EliminationSUNDAY 16 JANUARY 2022
Below are the requirements for the design:
- Make sure the logo can be easily resized for various uses.
- The text may or may not be part of the logo but if included, use either "Burn2" or "BURN2".
- Design elements should be either your own original work, or you may use CC0 images as PART of, not all, the design.
- The design should be clearly symbolic, unique to the Burn2 regional.
- The design should be easily recognisable at various sizes.
- The design can be used on white, black or transparent background.
- Limit the number of colours used in the logo to 3 or fewer.
- The aim is simplicity, clarity and a strong association that is unique to Burn2.
We may select a design idea that looks promising and have the creator team up with someone else who is a "texture wizard" to refine it and arrive at a complete, finished design. We want collaboration and participation to be part of the process of arriving at our new logo.
This is the ELIMINATION phase, to rule out designs and narrow down the selection. You can review the logos that were submitted below. Click to see larger larger views, then near the bottom of the page, tick the boxes for the logo designs to be REMOVED from consideration in the next step, which we will do next week.
This Sunday morning's meeting will do the same thing with the same set of 37 designs to start with, so they get a fair chance of choosing the designs to eliminate.
Next week (20th & 23rd of January), if we still have too many, then the designs that survived elimination will be narrowed down further, and the Sunday morning committee will get a chance to do the same.
A vote could take place for last selection on the 3rd and 6th of February.