Burn2 - Greeters
(Assistant to the Greeter Lead)
Greeters are an indispensable part of the burner experience. We are usually the first individuals you meet while attending our events. For those who arrive at Burn2, we offer a friendly face and a polite greeting.
Primary Co-Lead duties include:
- Host training sessions for new greeters
- Keep track of greeter schedules
- Check the gate often to see that it is staffed
- Assist working greeters with issues that pop up
- Assist newcomers to Second Life
- Direct people to various points of interest on the playa.
- Share information about the 10 Principles and BURN2
Prerequisites for Greeter Co-Lead candidates:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Active in Burn2 as a volunteer at least one year including one Octoburn
- Able to navigate and edit Google docs and sheets
- Have a genuine interest in helping people
- Ability to work well with others
To apply for this job please visit www.burn2.org.