Conception....in SPAAAACE!Volunteer Party Booking
Thank You Party Booking
Please carefully review these guidelines before booking your performances, including the detailed information about each of the two stages.
Use this page to book your performance slot on one of the two stages.
You must select the stage on which you wish to perform; then the available time slots will appear.
Main Stage: Primarily used by DJs, live singers and performers who do not bring their own complete, pre-built stages with them. Small props are fine. There may be a DJ console that can be used or removed as desired. Footprint is 32m x 32m x 32m.
BOB (Bring Own Build) Stage: An open area with footprint 32m x 32m x 32m, max 300LI. Performing troupes, dance groups, storytellers, poets, live singers and DJs with their own stage sets will find this an ideal place for their performances.
These two stages will face each other with a circular area between them open for dancing. The Conception Effigy will overlook the dance area!
NOTE: NO STAGE CREW will be on hand. Others can assist you if you have difficulty getting your stream going or handing off.
- * IMPORTANT: Time slots on the signup form are in one-hour increments. Please book 1 or 2 (consecutive) hours.
Each booking must be no more than 2 hours long.
- Wear your Burn2 Access "Burn2 Performer" tag when you come to perform at Burn2. This will allow you to rez the props or stage set you need for your performance. You will also be able to take the stream when your set begins.
- *IMPORTANT NOTE: Performers may not use media objects without prior authorisation from the performance lead and B2TV staff. The land media information must be left unchanged. It is reserved for use by B2TV staff.
- Please show up when you are booked to play.
On the form, you will have the option to enter your own stream URL or we can provide one of ours free of charge. We strongly urge a minimum 100 listener stream. Please have it tested and ready, then follow the instructions to use the Radio Switcher (in the Main Stage backstage area) when the Performer before you hands over for your slot. We can provide a stream if you need it, contact DJ Puddles BEFORE the event if you need one.
- Backup Performers: Occasionally, a performer may be unable to play at their assigned show time. Things happen - loss of Internet, computer glitches, illness. Watch the Burn2 Access group for calls for cover/backup performers when needed. Please communicate in Burn2 Access Group and call for a replacement Performer if you learn you are not able to perform at your assigned time.
- Decommodification: We sincerely appreciate the gift of your talent and time that you share with the Burn2 community! As with all Burn2 events, performers and artists alike are asked to agree to the following rules for Decommodification as required by the Burning Man organization: No tip jars, no group joiners, no in-chat promotion spam, no club advertising. We do encourage you to enhance your SL profile.