With Winter Burn we bring in 2021 buoyed by a measure of hope and optimism. The Ten Principles serve as our framework for how we want to live and do things together, and so we chose a theme: Bubblegum and Duct Tape.
What Principles come to mind when you see this theme we've chosen? Burners are endlessly creative, sometimes irreverent, wildly expressive, which is why we invite you to create posters that we can use to promote the event!
To help get those creative juices flowing, here is a description of the theme, "Bubble Gum & Duct Tape" from Suzie, a Burn2 Burner and a Fashionista:
"When you ponder this theme, think about what makes things stick together, if it helps.
Love, support, respect, chain, a guy rope, tie, wire, clasp, screws, nails, bandage, cord, harness...
and of course, Bubble Gum and Duct Tape.
Basically, think outside of the box, beyond bubble gum & duct tape."
- Design should be related to the theme
- You can submit up to THREE (3) posters. Total max file size 8MB.
- Texture dimensions can be 512 x 512, 512 x 1024, or 1024 x 512
- The Burn2 logo* and event dates (January 29-31, 2021) should be on the texture
- Filename should start with “WinterBurn2021” followed by whatever you name it.
- Graphics should be original work, or using creative commons non-commercial, or public domain images
- Last Date to Submit Posters: WEDNESDAY 6TH JANUARY at 8PM SLT/US Pacific Time (20:00)
By submitting, you grant us permission to use your poster graphics in world and on our website, and we will acknowledge you as the creator of the artwork when we display it.
*You can get a copy of the Burn2 logo inside the Burn2 HQ building in Deep Hole.
We've received a few submissions so far, you can see them below. Note: if you submit a vertical poster, can you also submit a horizontal version? We'd like different configurations (width by height) - horizontal (1024x512, or even 1024x256), vertical (512x1024 or 256x1024), square (512x512). We'll be able to use the posters in different ways in promoting the event.
You can submit your posters using the form at the bottom of this page (up to 3).