- Design should be related to the theme.
- You can submit up to THREE (3) posters at a time, three sets total. Total max file size 8MB.
- Texture dimensions can be as follows:
Horizontal (examples: 1024x512, or even 1024x256)
Vertical (examples: 512x1024 or 256x1024)
- The Burn2 logo*, event name (Burnal Equinox 2021), theme name (Roaring 3020s) and event dates (April 9-11, 2021) should be on the textures.
- Filename should start with “BE2021” followed by whatever you name it.
- Graphics must be original work, or using creative commons non-commercial, or public domain images
- Last Date to Submit Posters: WEDNESDAY 3RD MARCH at 8PM SLT/US Pacific Time (20:00)
- The Burn2 planning committee will review submitted posters for compliance with these guidelines.
By submitting, you grant us permission to use your poster graphics in world and on our website and social media networks, and we will acknowledge you as the creator of the artwork when we display it.
*You can get a copy of the Burn2 logo inside the Burn2 HQ building in Deep Hole.
Please create sets of 3 different versions of your posters, in different configurations!
Horizontal (1024x128, 1024x512, 1024x256)
Vertical (512x1024 or 256x1024)
So create SETS of your posters! Sets of three. See the example at right. This will let us use them in different ways when promoting the event. And yes, you can submit more than one set of posters.
You can submit your posters using the form at the bottom of this page (up to 3).
Questions about the poster guidelines or form? Contact iSkye Silverweb in world.