Sunday afternoon the 8th of May will be the scene of a one-hour speedbuild competition - bring form to your best and most creative ideas and build a working art car! Details below, and if you are interested, send your $L50 donation to Pianoman inworld and ask him for a copy of the notecard with the scripts and parts you'll need. Read on for the official rules!
1. $50L donation paid to P1an0man Resident secures your entry - the donations will be transferred to the Fuel the Burn kiosk once entry closes at 3:45pm SLT on Sunday the 8th of May. NOTE: Do NOT directly donate to the Fuel the Burn kiosk if you are entering the contest - we can't record your entry unless you send the donation to Pianoman.
2. Art Car scripts will be provided and may not be modified. However you may add your own scripts eg. particle & special effects.
3. Completed art car LI must be 32 or lower. This is different than prim count. Generally 1 prim=1 LI but there are a few techniques around that you may use.
4. No Mesh or sculpts. This includes using tools like Blender or Mesh Studio. Art Cars must be prim based.
5. Art cars must be built from scratch, on site in the time allotted (one hour), and must be fully working. (Including passenger seating if applicable).
6. Vehicle shapes and textures must be tasteful and not include anything obscene.
7. Winners will be judged by a team of judges from the BURN 2 DMV and planning team. And will receive a trophy according to Best in Show, Best Looking, and Most Unique. Winners will also receive a custom event jacket.
8. Winners will have the option of having their art car on display and drivable at the DMV plot during the 2016 Burn event in October.